What's new

Tutorial How to make your own slowdns using ur own vps and domain

thanks for the update brother this what i have been wait for the years very great tutorial.

Salamat sa tutorial boss. Wala ba blocking to kahit solo mo yung ip. Parang sulit nadin kesa paload, vps for 1 month nalang

sir what do you mean "I have to open all ports in my VPS and setup UDP" how do I do that

Is this correct sir , my VPS is failing to connect don't why , are my name servers correct

Can I share login details of my VPS so that you can check it out , if you don't mind share me your WhatsApp number or telegram id

Attachments

Last edited:
sir what do you mean "I have to open all ports in my VPS and setup UDP" how do I do that

Is this correct sir , my VPS is failing to connect don't why , are my name servers correct

Can I share login details of my VPS so that you can check it out , if you don't mind share me your WhatsApp number or telegram id
What is ur vps provider?

What is ur vps provider?

What is ur vps provider?
vpserver.com

What is ur vps provider?
vpsserver.com

What is ur vps provider?
Can I have your WhatsApp number or telegram id

What is ur vps provider?
Bro is there anything needed to be done in my VPS for I have only installed SSH plus manger and slow DNS, is UDP required for slowdns and how can I install it

Last edited:
vpserver.com

vpsserver.com

Can I have your WhatsApp number or telegram id

Bro is there anything needed to be done in my VPS for I have only installed SSH plus manger and slow DNS, is UDP required for slowdns and how can I install it
i think it only works in ph provider, i dont know if its works in other country

Yes in my country works but it works on Slowdns port 53(UDP) but I don't know how to set to port 53 in my vps coz the script you share don't have the option to add slowdns port

Sir it works sir but how to enable some UDP ports and other ports please

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. sts ip
  2. how to make dnstt
  3. How to use dns
  4. Make dnstt
  5. working dns
  6. Install udp
  7. vps script
  8. vps